Compose and architect user flows. Design new feature integration.
The Supply Center program is designed to store your favorite products on-site for immediate access. Our program offers room temperature cabinets, 4°C refrigerators, and –20°C freezers in a range of sizes to meet the needs of your lab. Depending on automation, security, and the inventory levels needed, we can find a solution that best fits your requirements.
For this project, I was tasked to:
- be the UX lead for the project (work with stakeholders, understand key issues, apply persons, provide UX solutions)
- redesign the interface for all the Supply Centers (with the invaluable help of the Embedded Instrument Team!)
- author user-flows and wires for the new Express edition
- draw lo-fi prototypes for agile discussion
- design and code high-fi prototypes for Usability Testing