Conceptualize, create, and host a series of interactive lectures for senior executives and creative clients.
Become University was a series of interactive lectures that I put together for executives in creative companies to reconnect with their core values / products.
- Conceived, authored, and produced each session
- Responsible for the planning and organization of the event
- Managed support staff
- Moderated and hosted the events
- Sales and marketing for the series
A sample of topics are:
- “All Praise to Eros…” Introduction / Meditations on Beauty and Truth
- “The Alchemists” Painting and Perfumery
- “One, Two, Three, Enough …” Art and Mathematics
- “Trompe L’oeil” Art and Lies
- “The Feast” Consumption, Perception and Epicurean Delights
- “Touching From a Distance” The artist and her relationship with an audience
- “Notes from the Underground” Uncovering Inspiration
- “Exorcism” Thoughts and exercises in creativity